SPQR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When are u away and for how long?

Go down 
+4
Ikou
Berenice
Jude_Quinn
Call4War
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Call4War

Call4War

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-11

When are u away and for how long? Empty
PostSubject: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:41 am

Dunno who suggested it anymore, but someone did:P and well, i guess title says it..

im gone from upcoming saturday 19-07 until err.. 3-08 0.o so during that period i wont be online RazzSad

bb:P

P.S. my birthday is at 29-07!!!Very Happy:D:D (dunno why i said that :S xD)
Back to top Go down
Jude_Quinn

Jude_Quinn

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Hello everybody
I'm using my computer with SRO not installed on it for a few days that's why I've been absent from the game. Don't worry I'll be back soon.(As soon as I get my computer back Razz ) meanwhile I'll be here on the forum.I wish your best of luck playing Silk Road.
Yours truly
Jude
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:54 pm

After unpleasant events in my personal life I need some time out of the game.
However I will pass on forum to check if all is fine. If there is any problem, send me the msg here pls. Thank you.
Berenice.
Back to top Go down
https://spqr.forum.co.ee
Ikou
Senator
Senator
Ikou

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:24 am

the biggest @sshat aka ikou will be away for school matters, until hopefully beginning August.
Back to top Go down
ShaZZa
Senator
Senator
ShaZZa

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:01 pm

My 2 favorite people please hurry back all is sweet now but we need direction. If you read this I hope everything is going well in your endevours and holidays please if you can spare the time please logon and ensure the peeps that you will return soon.
I miss both of you so much Sad
Back to top Go down
Ikou
Senator
Senator
Ikou

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:08 am

its been fun at school so far! rock on, guys! have my support all the way.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBalls

ZeroBalls

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:41 am

I'm gonna be gone for a long while =(. I'm going to Portugal on August 9 and I am coming back September 7. Gone for a month Sad. I am going to try to get to a computer to at least be on the forums:). gonna miss you guys!
Zero.
Back to top Go down
EphemeralOne

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Will be away on and off for the next few weeks - having problems with my broadband connection, and the provider can't seem to address the issue. Berenice, please don't kick me out of SPQR!
Back to top Go down
Val

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:39 pm

ShaZZa wrote:
My 2 favorite people please hurry back all is sweet now but we need direction. If you read this I hope everything is going well in your endevours and holidays please if you can spare the time please logon and ensure the peeps that you will return soon.
I miss both of you so much Sad

Dare to answer this B? I wronged you and i apologised, you keep bashing me all this time, isnt it enough by now? I mean for how long this has to go B? Can we just move on or we have to tarry in this banal situation for longer? Id like to hear your opinion.

Btw Shazz ill be away for as long B is, i cant play this game withouth her. I hurt her much i just hope at this point that she can forgive thats all i know, but i surely miss you and friends a lot. You always been nice to B and me Shazz and im gratefull for that. Good luck to you in life and game
nice lady .
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:46 pm

For Val :

1. This forum is not the place to talk about our private things. If you didn't realize, I removed all topics which concerne our unhappy epizode, coz I don't want to present the atraction for the ppl.

2. If you know me good like you pretend to know me and obviously you are wrong again, let me tell you that I dont like any public talks about me or my private life.

3. If you dream that by this way you will find the possibility to make pression on me to continue my relation with you, let me tell you that you are going from one mistake to another.

4. For more details which concern our ex-relation, which will stay EX, you can check your mail box. For me this relation is over.

5. If you regret leaving game as you say (and I know what exactly you think about game and ppl in), I suggest to go back and play. In that case I am gone, coz I dont want to see even your character, which reminds me terribly on your private talks with Soule.

6. Same thing for this forum, even after ban, you found the way to come and register again. If you think to make pursuit here too, I will abbandon this forum also.

7. Leave me here your decision, publicly, as you started already to make it public. My question is simple : or you go, or I go.

Thank you for answering asap.
Back to top Go down
Val

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:06 am

What i did with Soule was certainly wrong for reason that you got hurt. What your hatred does, is sad. Btw im not here as some lil dog snooping like your anger and fear is trying to present. Turn around and look at Shazz question for example. And like i told you in mail taht responded your last mail it is not you who created all this in game and here and it was not you who put you on boss place eather so its sad i think taht you abuse those things just to hurt me. And i do know you better than this and like i told you in last mail ( i hope you read it sometimes) you are most beautyfull and gentle and loving person i ever met. But to make sure this doesnt turn into private discussion, like i said look at what people ask and i still am someone b cant be noone even if i wanted. It is your fear that drives you anger towards me,I will take myself out as you want but thats because of many things i have to do to make life better and i will have no time for game. I was only hoping that somehow we could both have fun here and thats all. Im not beeing smart ass with you (never was). I do think you are most beautyfull person in world and i am sorry for beeing the reason to make you feel way you do. I also dont feel like building a pressure on you, this was the way to be in contact with you a bit, as past 7 days i live in silence so even you spiting me is much better than that. Im sorry for that and i wish you never go through silence like this, than youd know what im saying. Anyways , ban me i will not come back no more and will not be in game no more so you can have your zone where you come and rest and chill. Good bye to all of you real friends out there i apologise for everything and wish you good luck in game and life. Will be missing you

love you B

yours val
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Thank you Val. Good luck to you too in your life.
B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are u away and for how long?   When are u away and for how long? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When are u away and for how long?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPQR :: Welcome :: Announcements and suggestions-
Jump to: