SPQR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good bye to all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Union SPQR is deleted. Thank you all for gaming. Good luck.

P.S. I leave you forum if you care to have it.
Back to top Go down
https://spqr.forum.co.ee
iSleep

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Not happy   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:14 am

Guys this is a really really big loss...iDont know what to do next

maybe quit sro for a while.. anyway i had alot of fun with the guys in parties and others!! Will miss you all! Have fun playing

cya later
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:30 am

My dear friends,

Some of you deserve explaination of my decision to disband union and delete guild SPQR.

As you all know already, I had very hard period in my personal life, rupture of relation with Val after almost 5 years. For that reason, I tried to stay away from the game for some time, which every normal person should understand. I say “I tried”, but I couldn’t stay away, because almost every day I was called over msn or skype to log in the game because of some problems. And yes, you may say, as leader it’s normal that I am here, but I can also say : why do we have always some problems?

Some of you were not satisfied with our gaming. Many people are on holliday having nice time, so not many active ppl are online. On the other side, players who are here, dont have much fun. Every day more, people start to care more only about themselves. There is not anymore community, ready to help each other. Every day players in the union fight with each other, accusing for cheat.. Mariusz told me recently that 50% of union is using taxi, that we have botters. Obviously, he is not satisfied with our union, which is full of “noobs” as he said. I tried to unify again old members from SPQR, but there was not a big interest. My conclusion is that you DO NOT care about it and I find myself NOT capable to lead the union like this. As I got many critics such as “running away from the problems”, even I did all my possible to make this virtual life decent and after warnings that I will delete all done till now, if the situation doesn’t change, finally today, I decided to execute what I said that I will do. So, I disband all union guilds, I banned all members of SPQR and finaly I deleted my guild SPQR.

I got the compliments from my ex-guild mates, that I am “selfish”, that I could “leave leadership to someone if I can not lead anymore”. Also, that this is “bullshit“ what I did and than that I “pretend” to care about people, but actually I do not.

Well, on that all, I can only say that I think that my decision was right, because some of you DO NOT deserve to have MY guild SPQR and MY union SPQR. You are FREE now to do whatever you want, to play honest or to cheat, to be leaders yourself and manage your gaming as you want. I refuse to receive critics from you, after all I did for almost all of you. I gave you one year of my life, you had my friendship and my devotion and that all was not enough.. finally I got that I am “selfish”.

Well, thank you for those words and God bless you all.
Back to top Go down
iSleep

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: new guild Unkown   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:30 pm

hello people,

First off all B thx for your explain. Second i will do what you said. Be a leader. Thats why assoon as i got banned from Ferrate i'm planning to make my own guild.

Name: Unknown (thats the name).
GM: iSleep
Rulez are simple: Do not Bot when you can play normal (no problem for me during night)
Taxi: allowed. (is part of game)
Help each other were you can.
And having fun is the most important.

Maybe you question WHY the hell I allow it? Well i cant stop you from doing it.. only pk till lvl 15.
This guild will be my main project for the couple weeks maybe months.

I really do wish you guys all the best!! Cya
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fiend
Senator
Senator
Demi_Fiend

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm

before you were saying how much you were against taxi... now spqr is off you dont care anymore atleast dont talk about any taxi guild here
Back to top Go down
iSleep

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: OMG   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:48 pm

Demi thats not what i ment.. it's just now i am alone.. i cannot controle my whole guild. I try to But there always will be ppl who take taxi or bot..

When ppl in my guild tell me they bot or take taxi.. i tell them i dont like it. But i cannot stop them doing it.

I have 20 members now .. all around lvl 16-32.. some are nice some aren't i just try to keep the good onces and get rid of the botters etc.. Probably 40% quits and starts another char.. experimenting.

My goal to have a happy guild without to many worries.
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:14 pm

yes thats true I was tell for Berenice thats NOOBS Uni now but u was AGREE whit me! why u was tell this to ? btw you was never feal thats your BOSS. so thats strnge for me this "MY"ME"MY"MY" and MY u was put alot of money and gold for this guilds and uni thats true. But only you evryone was lose something for it I was put alot to. So now its like I was lose my money but dont care Good bye all
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fiend
Senator
Senator
Demi_Fiend

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

mariusz12 wrote:
yes thats true I was tell for Berenice thats NOOBS Uni now but u was AGREE whit me! why u was tell this to ? btw you was never feal thats your BOSS. so thats strnge for me this "MY"ME"MY"MY" and MY u was put alot of money and gold for this guilds and uni thats true. But only you evryone was lose something for it I was put alot to. So now its like I was lose my money but dont care Good bye all
so you dont agree that berenice have right to do with union what she wants...?
she and valerian were the founders of it.so even though people helped she owns the union.but i still hope that she change her mind and not quit game and union and i promise her that i will try to help her as much as i can and that she will be respected.i ask you berenice.
can you give union another chance?
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 pm

No Demi, sorry. I've been thinking long time what to do and I regret more than you can imagine. For me this union thingy is over.

Mariusz, IF I have to PAY to you something, be free to tell me HOW MUCH. What is your price to fak off ?
BTW, go and yell on your mother, not at me !
( Your behavior doesn't surprise me, as you have close contact with Ruf aka Soule, that sick bastard who thinks that he has right to play with ppls life and feelings. )
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fiend
Senator
Senator
Demi_Fiend

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 pm

Berenice wrote:
No Demi, sorry. I've been thinking long time what to do and I regret more than you can imagine. For me this union thingy is over.

Mariusz, IF I have to PAY to you something, be free to tell me HOW MUCH. What is your price to fak off ?
BTW, go and yell on your mother, not at me !
( Your behavior doesn't surprise me, as you have close contact with Ruf aka Soule, that sick bastard who thinks that he has right to play with ppls life and feelings. )
Berenice can you log in to msn so we can talk about this one last time please?
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:50 pm

"PRICE" FU>CK OFF" what I dont whant money and whant u whant so i will leave you did I'm what? I was told you to give me something? NO I was told you this what I think only and what you whant from my mother? is MY MOTHER I dont whant to see something like that because I was never cll you or your famili like that and RUF is not main friend or Soule!
Back to top Go down
iSleep

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: *sigh   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 pm

It's B choise what she did.. But alot of ppl aren't happy about it. And that quiet normal. I think every1 should go his own way and dont look back on the bad thinks that happend. Look at all those beautifull things that you guys did toghter. The parties the hunting everything!

eventhough i started my own guild.. i already feel the pressure from my members. They do ask alot, so B if you dont can you give me some tips?

Greetz Sleep
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:34 pm

I said "Don't yell at me and you do that again"...
You have short memory Mariusz. You had never friend like me in your entire life, friend who loved you like own familly and you will never have it again. Now please, leave me alone and do your gaming as you like. You were telling me always that you like to play ALONE, that you want to be FREE, that you want to be thief.
Well, now you are free and alone.. do what you want and dont YELL at me. When I wrote " GO and YELL on your mother" means " Try to have respect for me like for your mother, as I WAS always to you like a mother".
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:43 pm

I was had friends and I HAVE friends u cant know this.. and i will play You was my best friend B
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:17 am

You are lucky man Mariusz, to have friends.
I am not that lucky as you are. I have many EX :
-EX boyfriend
-Ex union
-EX guild
-EX friends
Thank you that you reminded me how alone I am now. Be happy and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:38 am

SO thats my fault! was deleted your Guild I was Valerian all the time. ^^
and dont make me guilti because I'm not. I dont have right many many times but olso you. not all time another ppl. I will delete now me profil from forum so Good bye. and btw fhrief I was tell you I like to play in job whit some1 so now your memory in short B.
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 am

hmmmm but I dont know how to deleted. I'm still stupid ^^ huh. Pleas delete me from forum thank you. now u can be alone because like you was tell me " leave me alone " so pleas now you are.
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Sorry, ýou've to wait a couple of days on me,, (dumb) Demi didnt kick me from Valeria, so i'll get a 3 day penalty if i leave right now
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fiend
Senator
Senator
Demi_Fiend

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Death2Hander wrote:
Sorry, ýou've to wait a couple of days on me,, (dumb) Demi didnt kick me from Valeria, so i'll get a 3 day penalty if i leave right now
umm i dont recall you asking me to kick you...
any way if you waited vianne could have used her sec char to kick you (dumb death2hander)
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Demi_Fiend wrote:
Death2Hander wrote:
umm i dont recall you asking me to kick you...
any way if you waited vianne could have used her sec char to kick you (dumb death2hander)

Suspect i DID ask you to kick me, cuz i wanted to join B's new guild, scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good bye to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye to all   Good bye to all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good bye to all
Page 1 of 1