SPQR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes in the union

Go down 
+5
Jude_Quinn
_HandCocck_
Demi_Fiend
mariusz12
Berenice
9 posters

Do you agree with changes in union SPQR ?
I agree
Changes in the union I_vote_lcap83%Changes in the union I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
I dont agree
Changes in the union I_vote_lcap17%Changes in the union I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Other (please explain)
Changes in the union I_vote_lcap0%Changes in the union I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Changes in the union Empty
PostSubject: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:49 pm

Hello friends !

After talks with some of you, we came all on the same conclusion that our gaming it's not the same as it was before. Many ppl don't like actually idea about creation of legions, for one and simple reason that we are not anymore together like we were before. For that reason, I think it will be good to do (again) some changes inside the union.

The idea is next:

To move our members from one guild to another and make groups, by the lvl. Like this ppl will have more opportunities to make exp share parties. Demi proposed to make 3-4 groups. Why not make :

SPQR - lvl 60-80
LegioValeria - lvl 40-60
LegioGemina - lvl 20-40
LegioFerrata - lvl 1-20

Actually, I would like to see all my old friends back in SPQR for many reason. One and the biggest is to have again nice gaming like before, lot of funny talks and for friendship we created since the start. There is one more reason, very personal, I feel lonely in SPQR, I miss you Sad

LegioValeria atm has mostly euro characters, but very different lvl, which presents lot of difficulties for Demi to organize exp share parties. For that reason, I would personally abandon that idea, to put all euro characters in one guild, but rather to move ppl from one legion to another by the lvl, as Demi asked.

I suggest to all gms of legions to pass leadership on their secondary characters (as we all have one) and I invite you to come back "home", to SPQR. Also I would like to see some other ppl who were in SPQR back, like DarkClaymore, Tank, HC and some others.

Some of the ppl are already back and for some of you I know already that you are happy to be back again. To do the transfer, we just need to meet online, which is not so easy, as we have different time zone.

I want you to know, that this is only idea and if some of you dont agree, I will respect your decision.

For now, I would try to build this 4 guilds, move ppl by lvl from one legion to another. When those guilds are full of ppl, we start to fill up the next legion. With time, we will have SPQR and 7 legions, full of ppl, and become really a strong union. Now at least, we can have one strong guild and work on legions to make them strong as well.

About leaders in those guilds we can still discuss, but for some of them I have suggestion. Demi wants to stay in LegioValeria, so that guild has leader. LegioGemina has Izzy's sec, character as leader, which is already lvl 34-35 so I suggest that doesn't change. LegioFerrata is atm the strongest legion, has many members, so I let you discuss and decide about leadership if ShaZZa comes back to SPQR. I will hold leadership in SPQR for a moment and as soon as SPQR is big and strong again, I will open voting for new leader.

I would NOT delete other legions, because we invested money to make them lvl up, and hope to start to recruit new ppl very soon, so they will grow up as soon as thos 4 guilds are full.

Once SPQR is again big and strong guild and I hope very soon, we can start to participate in guild wars, in fortress war, organize trades and do our gaming great and amusing.

Ok, this all is just an idea atm, even we started to move already. For that reason I instore poll here and ask you to vote and to post your oppinion about it. Any new idea is welcome.

Love you all.

Yours B.

Last edited by Berenice on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://spqr.forum.co.ee
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:50 pm

I agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:28 pm

I agree to we will be make something good and nice Smile
and is 1 more problem SPQR is from 60-80.... I'm 81 lvl so I need new guild bounce
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Senator
Senator
Berenice

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 pm

Hehehe Mare, I thought 90... just made mistake in typo. Sorry for this Smile

OK here is correction : SPQR - lvl 60 - 90
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 am

good Smile thx B cheers
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fiend
Senator
Senator
Demi_Fiend

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 am

well since i am the one suggested this so ofcourse i 100% agree
Back to top Go down
_HandCocck_

_HandCocck_

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 am

woot i agree ^_^ awsome idea
Back to top Go down
Jude_Quinn

Jude_Quinn

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:53 pm

I agree too. Smile
Back to top Go down
MaxTroyan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Good night, ppl.

I think that the idea from Berenice is good, but since there is a distribution of chars from China and Europe, maybe grouping same lvls chars in a legio could lead to isolation: For example, a european in a sea of chinese, making very difficult for this lone ranger to party within the guild. Could it be possible to create the guilds by char type (euro or chinese) with similar lvls? It could also be possible to create guilds with 50/50 char type and all of them with similar lvl, not just cut out in the char lvl.

I don't know if I said nonsense, because I don't know the state of the guilds, but if I was just trying to build up castles in the sky, just tell me! scratch
Back to top Go down
Jude_Quinn

Jude_Quinn

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 pm

Look Max what B is doing now with the guilds is the best solution for the problem we face at the moment. And it is not that bad beings the only Euro/Chinese player in the guild, as long as you have other players of approx. the same level as you are then you can make great parties.
Back to top Go down
mariusz12
Senator
Senator
mariusz12

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:30 pm

all is good but when ShaZZa, Jade, Kfer and Douge will join ?
Back to top Go down
MaxTroyan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Hey, Jude, how's it?

Yeah, I guess it's the best solution, mainly due to the fact that I don't know the actual state of the guilds. Sometimes, the simplest solutions are the best, and this seems to be one of them Razz I also admit, that my suggestion was a bit complicated to do, but hey, what's life without a mess? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikou
Senator
Senator
Ikou

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:41 am

agreed with reclassification idea.
Back to top Go down
KuuranKukka

KuuranKukka

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 pm

sounds ok for me otherwise, but i would not want to leave SPQR and join some of the legions... if this change in union happens, do i and Dead_Insine have to move from the guild...? Sad
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:35 pm

I also agree for 101%,, I would like to fight more in party's, i always fought alone,(i also kill party mobs alone when i see them, but they only give 2.5x the XP) that why im still a low lvl, so with more ppl of my lvl, i can lvl much faster, i already lvl 4-6 lvls in 1-2 weeks in SPQR wings.... So Do what you want, i'll follow you B tongue Wink

I am maybe new, but i'll do almost everything for this Guild affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the union   Changes in the union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes in the union
Page 1 of 1